A day in the life...

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Animal Pancakes

I have a good friend in Seattle called Heather. Her family was in town visiting, and her dad has a very unique culinary talent. When they were visiting before, he had treated us all to it, and so I guess its almost a tradition now. He makes Animal Pancakes. Maybe that doesn't sound too impressive but trust me these pancakes are amazing.

He can make ANY animal you could ask for! This time I asked for a butterfly, people got cats and elephants and someone even requested a Liger (a mix between a Lion and a Tiger, from 'Napoloen Dynamite')

I hope you enjoy the pictures, we certainly enjoyed the pancakes!!





Thank you Mr. Isaac!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

honestly, one of the raddest things i have ever seen. i want

3:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why didn't I know about this? I am so upset. I would have asked for a a a a ...umm...a platypus. damn I am so mad. am I allowed to swear on this blog?

1:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I got to eat a Liger!!!!! Thanks for adding the great memeories

3:30 PM  
Blogger Carol McKinlay said...

Making those pancakes looks like good fun and scrummy too!!! It sounds like you are having some amazing experiences. Thank you for sharing them with us. We will continue to hold you in our thoughts and prayers. God bless x

12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home